background

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Have you used this thing?

Just a quick post today to ask my readers what they think about this:




Of course, this is the sharpener that EVERYBODY blogs about, and I am dying to try it for myself!
It comes in 4 awesome colors: black, red (those 2 would match my room perfectly), Cool Blue---shown in the pic--- and green.

"They" say it is the quietest sharpener in the world! ooohh...
"They" say that every pencil has a perfectly sharp point every single time! ahhhh...
I'm curious to know if any of my followers have tried this thing...
is it all "they" say it is??

If you've never tried it and you're as curious as I am,
  Natalie from Teachery Tidbits is giving one away!
Go check it out for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Amber, and I LOVE it! It truly is the best sharpener I have used. ;-)

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have one Amber and it does sharpen pencils fabulously. Even those pencils that would not sharpen in a normal pencil sharpener. I do love mine for that.
    BUT
    I do have some things that I don't like about it.
    I don't like that I have to unscrew the bracket to empty the shavings and I don't like the bracket. I am trying to figure out a way to hang it up along a wall so I don't have to unscrew the bracket everytime. Call me crazy but that one thing really bugs me.
    I do have a picture of what another teacher did in her classroom with this pencil sharpener but I'm not sure I can find the same contraption that her husband used. We shall see.
    Good Luck deciding.
    Tammy

    Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

    ReplyDelete