background

Thursday, July 19, 2012

An Amazing Gift for Followers...

Just a quick post. I am in my room working ALL day, but taking a quick break to catch up on a little blogging. That organizational stuff makes your head hurt after awhile:)
One of my very favorite blogs is offering up a HUGE (and I mean h-u-g-e) freebie to all of her loyal followers.
If you are not already following Lisa at Learning is Something to Treasure, go check her out now!
She has the coolest ideas and resources!! I bought her "Wacky Watermelons" unit from TpT, and I cannot wait to use it with my kiddos in a few weeks:)
Anyway, this freebie is 84 pages long (told you it was HUGE!), and covers some of our favorite back-to-school picture books, like Chrysanthemum and Officer Buckle & Gloria.
Hurry now! This offer is for a limited time:) She will be putting it in her TpT store soon, so head on over!
As for me, I am back to the grindstone and also taking pics of my cute new look. I will post pictures soon...stay tuned:)

5 comments:

  1. I saw on someone's blog that you are a kansas girl... Me too! Where in KS are you?? I have yet to find a blogger anywhere by me! I'm up by KC... hope you're surviving this RIDICULOUS heat! :-)
    ~Laura
    www.firstgradeFUNdamentals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Kansas? We are too! Where abouts? Thanks for checking out our blog! we have become your newest followers! http://teachinglittlemiracles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm actually your teaching neighbor "down the street" :) Crystal and I connected before I started the blog! I teach with Tammy!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. No problem! I hope it brought you a few new followers:)

      Delete