background

Saturday, June 1, 2013

It's June, people!

That title is a direct homage to one of my very favorite children's lit characters: Miss Junie B. Jones!
Love her:)

Can you believe it's June?
June!!

I am so sorry for those of you not yet enjoying the freedom of summer...
your days are surely numbered, right?!

I have spent the whole day mapping my curriculum for next year.
I want to be soooo ahead of the game so I don't have near the stress I put on myself this past year...and maybe then I'll have more time to blog during the school year, yes?

Well, here we go with Farley's Favorite Linky: the Currently, June '13 edition.
So there ya go, me currently:)

I stalked Farley's site all day hoping to be the first one to link up, but somehow I missed it and now I'm like 98th or 103rd. 
Rats!

Go ahead and link up for yourself (click on her name above to go directly to her blog) 
and remember the rule of 3!

Tomorrow's Sunday, so remember to enjoy your day of rest...especially if you're still surviving students!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Already planning for next year! Good for you! My "needing" list is similar to yours... but I would just say, watch the 2nd movie!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we are getting a new principal this year and I am very nervous about being planned and ready! Unfortunately (in regards to things I needed to do today), I did wind up watching the second movie! Ha!

      Delete
  2. Hey Amber,

    I know I'm 27563 years late getting back to you but I'm go glad I came to check out your blog - although I have to say now I'm craving some cinnamon buns... I love your Currently for June, and I'm right there with you about the toes and margaritas (it's been a long week). Perhaps I'll just have to pop on down to Kansas and we can go for a drink ;) I'm excited to be your newest follower and can't wait to get caught up on your posts!

    Margaux
    The Imaginary Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you stopped by! You are welcome to come on down to KS anytime for a margarita:) Thanks for following, Margaux (LOVE the spelling of your name, btw!)

      Delete